To enable iOS 7 voices in Voice Dream Reader
- After you update to 2.8.3, a voice is automatically enabled based in your locale settings. Say your phone is set to UK English, then the UK English voices is automatically added.
- If you want to enable another voice, go to Voice Store, and select the iOS Built-in voices from the bottom of the window. Then, you can enable the voices you want.
- If you need to enable an iOS voices in another language, go to Settings-Voice Store, and first select the language you want using the button at the top right, and then enable the iOS built-in voices you want.
To enhance a voice in iOS 7:
- Go to Settings of your iOS device (not Settings in Voice Dream.)
- Go to General-Accessibility-VoiceOver-Language & Dialects
- Tap on Default Dialect
- Select the dialect you want to enhance, like “U. S. English”
- Turn on the switch for “Enhanced Quality”.
- Wait until download is complete.