Skip to content
How to I read non-DRM protected books from iBooks?
- Open iTunes on your PC or Mac, and go to Preferences.
- On the “Advanced” tab, near the top, you’ll see iTunes Media Folder location. Make a note of it.
- Connect your device to iTunes and select it.
- Go to the “Apps” section of your device in iTunes, scroll down and find Voice Dream Reader under “File Sharing” and select it.
- On the right, press the “Add…” button.
- Navigate to the iTunes Media Folder you found earlier, then open the “Books” sub-folder.
- Select all the books you want to bring to Voice Dream Reader.
- Wait until iTunes completes copying the files to your device.
- On your device, open Voice Dream Reader, select “+” and “iTunes”.
- You should see all the books you moved. Select them all and press “Load”.